Religious Organization Insurance in Dayton and Columbus, OH
Your Religious Organization celebrates, guides, and provides comfort for your community. This is an important responsibility and one that many people rely on in their life.
At Nichols, Rogers, & Knipper, we have a knowledgeable and an experienced team of insurance specialists who will help protect your religious organization and its members.
We can help you customize an insurance policy that will protect all of your specialized needs.
• Property Insurance: This can cover the main building, and any additional properties owned by your organization.
• Business Liability: If a person who comes in contact with your organization files a claim or lawsuit against you, your employees, volunteers or staff, because of an accident, mistake, or injury, this can protect you.
• Liability and Product Liability Insurance
• Business Personal Property and Personal Property: This can include fire, theft, wind and hail. Unforeseen and unexpected circumstances.
• Equipment Breakdown
• Income Protection
• Exterior Signs, Lights, and Clocks: Insure the property located inside the buildings.
• Accounts Receivable
• Business Crime: Protect yourself against robbery, embezzlement, and other crimes, whether it happens from within or outside your organization.
• Valuable Papers and Records
• Fine Arts
• Electronic Data
• Employee Dishonesty
• Coverage for Parsonage
• Sexual Molestation Defense
• Workers’ Compensation
• Umbrella Coverages
Nichols, Rogers & Knipper is committed to helping you find a reliable and customized insurance plan in order to offer needed protection if an unexpected situation occurs.
Contact us to speak about the specialized insurance policy for your religious organization.